As you may know, at CC Investment we are using self designed robots to trade on markets.
In fact, each user uses it’s own copy of the robot, which is hosted in a secret place and running 24/7.
How a robot makes a decision ?
This is a good question, and we can answer most of it but the exact recipe is secret.
The robot uses a multi step approach :
- It scans your assets, for example you have 3 Bitcoins (BTC)
- It scans every market pair (BNB/BTC ; DASH/BTC ; and so on) and remembers dozens of data (Volume, trends, Bollinger bands, RSI, and dozens more)
- It will then look for multiple strategies than can apply to those data, and then pick the best one if there is one (sometimes it’s better not to do something)
- Then the robot places an order (or goes for another run)
The power of our algorithm is that it can scan a lot of pairs while most robot only scans one.
Even better, it looks for multiple strategies and not a single one like consumer grade trading bots can.
Robot vs Human
We know that a lot of you can be skeptical about robots, but in fact it is widely used in the Finance industry by banks and hedge funds.
You can think of it like a diving submarine in deep water, humans cannot be safe in those markets :
- Humans need to rest
- Humans are emotional
- Humans aren’t fast enough
Our robot is hundred times faster than a human could ever be, and speed is critical in crypto markets.